Integrating profitability measures into your existing space management and assortment tools
Willard Bishop’s Integrated Profit Layer improves decision-making and category performance by adding profitability measures to your existing assortment and space management tools.
Item-level profitability measures are extracted from the Willard Bishop SuperStudyTM, which is populated using a three-retailer composite dataset. Benefits include:
- Better assortment recommendations with the addition of precise profitability measures
- Compelling selling stories expressed in retailer benefits
- Enhanced user productivity
- Greater ROI from SuperStudyTM subscription*
Measure sets may be defined using syndicated measures (standard) or may be customized to meet specific client requirements. Creating the standard measure set begins with the client providing item information to be used in calculating adjusted gross margin and true profit margin.
Willard Bishop configures the measure set,
- Item-level data from the three-retailer composite
- Sub-category values (for items not found in the three-retailer composite)
- Monthly updates, to reflect new item introductions
- Expanded datasets, which are returned electronically