To be considered for this position, all resumes and inquiries must be sent to email@example.com. There’s no sponsorship for this position.
Willard Bishop, a premier and rapidly growing consulting firm serving the consumer goods industry, is currently seeking a bright, energetic, pro-active, team-oriented individual to join our Supplier team.
- Conduct various facets of research on our independent projects for our Fortune 500 clients.
- Process & interpret project data and work with our project managers on the deliverables for our clients.
- Provide project data support; create databases & spreadsheets.
- 1 – 2 years of experience in retail point-of-sale data and measures, category management, and/or shopper insights.
- Consumer Products and/or Grocery Retail experience desirable.
- Familiarity with household panel and/or advanced retail analytics a plus.
- Strong technical skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Access.
- Statistical software experience a plus.
- Beginner SQL knowledge a plus.
- Results-oriented with a strong ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Solution-oriented with a strong ability to interpret the data and draw conclusions, including potential courses of action.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, writing, interpersonal, and listening skills.
- Self-reliant, creative, and highly-organized.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are a must.
- BA/BS required.
We offer a competitive base salary bonus and excellent benefit package. We’re located in Long Grove, Illinois. No travel required. Possibility of partial work from home after three-to-six months with supervisor approval. If you are interested in this position, please email your resume, along with a cover letter stating your salary history and why you are the ideal candidate for this position, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
General Employment Opportunities
Willard Bishop offers opportunity for professionals at every level of their career. The only common denominator is the willingness and ability to deliver above and beyond at every level. Whether you are an experienced consultant, just beginning your career or seeking a support role within our organization, if you have the drive and skills, there’s likely to be a place for you at Willard Bishop.
To learn more about career opportunities at Willard Bishop, please contact us at email@example.com.