Consumer Packaged Goods Account Manager
Willard Bishop LLC, a premier & growing consulting firm in the retail/CPG industry, is currently seeking a bright, energetic, pro-active, team-oriented, creative-thinking individual to work on our data tools team.
- Manage the data tool client relationships from both a marketing and support role.
- Train clients on best usage of its data tool(s) in-person and via webinars.
- Maintain and grow clients’ appreciation of the value they derive from their subscribed data tools.
- Secure current renewals on annual data tool subscription contracts.
- Enhance subscriber contracts with add-on components.
- Identify and help develop new data tool enhancements.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-respected firm in a growth mode.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the consumer packaged goods (CPG) industries.
- Strong Account Management experience. Ability to identify client needs and create solutions to solve needs.
- Prior IRI or Nielsen work experience a plus.
- Strong people skills, ability to facilitate, train and mine client for data.
- Experience in category management or keen understanding of retailer supply chain.
- Excellent presentation, problem-solving, analytical, interpersonal, and listening skills.
- Advanced Excel & Access skills with a strong ability to conduct quantitative analytics and derive insights from data.
- Knowledge of profit and loss statements.
- Experience with POS data a plus.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are a must.
- BA/BS required in business, marketing or communications.
We offer a competitive base salary, lucrative bonus, and excellent benefit package. This position is located in Barrington, Illinois just a short walk from the Metra station. Minimal travel required. If you are interested in this position, please email your resume along with a cover letter that includes your salary history and highlights why you are the ideal candidate, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
General Employment Opportunities
Willard Bishop offers opportunity for professionals at every level of their career. The only common denominator is the willingness and ability to deliver above and beyond at every level. Whether you are an experienced consultant, just beginning your career or seeking a support role within our organization, if you have the drive and skills, there’s likely to be a place for you at Willard Bishop.
To learn more about career opportunities at Willard Bishop, please contact us at email@example.com.